Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Review of Fall Out Boy's "Save Rock and Roll"


Fall Out Boy's high anticipated album Save Rock and Roll came out last week and is taking the world by storm.

I'm currently listening to albums for my radio station job and I wish I was listening to this album.  I absolutely love it. I can't even be unbiased as I write this because I love it so much!

The record starts off with two of the three singles, Phoenix and My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up).  The string orchestra in the first track and Patrick Stump's abrasive vocals captivate the listener.

Alone Together and Miss Missing You are two love songs that are catchy and fun but still stay true to the theme of rock and roll while having a pop essence as well.

Many of the tracks on this album have featured artists like Foxes ("Just One Yesterday"), Big Sean ("Mighty Fall"), and Elton John ("Save Rock and Roll").

I hate "Rat a Tat" with Courtney Love. The opening with her saying "It's Courtney, b!tch" ruined it. Britney Spears did it in 2007, it's done.

FOB out did themselves and put their band back on the market.  Bigger and more bad ass than ever.

Favorites: "Where Did the Party Go", "Death Valley", "Young Volcanoes"

Overall: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment