Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Friday, November 2, 2012

I See Stars Kicked Off Tour


Sumerian Records favorite I See Stars has been kicked off of the Thug In Me Is You Tour by Ronnie Radke of headlining band, Falling in Reverse.

I See Stars had previously been arrested for drug possession earlier in the year when Radke had invited them to be on their tour.

"If you have been following my story, you know I am very serious about my sobriety and have been sober for 4+ years now", says Radke.

He then removed them from the tour before it started but Sumerian Records called Radke and informed him that the band wouldn't be using any drugs during the tour.

Though the band may not have used drugs, instead they were unprofessional and frequently late to shows. So Radke decided it was best for the tour to cut them.

To read Ronnie Radke's full statement check it out over there.

See part 2 of the story here!
See part 3 here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment