Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pierce the Veil "Bulls in the Bronx" Video


Teenage girl favorites, Pierce the Veil have released their music video for "Bulls in the Bronx" today.

The anticipated video tells the story of two teenagers who like each other and the boy sneaks into the girl's room trying to avoid the dad. The dad eventually walks in on them and is chased out of the house.


I really like this video! Probably my favorite that PTV has put out so far. The song is really good as well. These guys have become one of my favorites over the past year for Vic's interesting vocals and their general raw sound.

The band is finishing up their American leg of their Spring Fever Tour with Mayday Parade and You Me at Six.  They will be starting their European tour at the end of May, tickets and dates here!

Also I want to apologize for not posting in forever. I have been incredibly busy with the end of the semester doing projects, papers, and everything in between. This is finals week so I will be free as a bird in no time to post more music news!

No comments:

Post a Comment