Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Oh, Sleeper "Hush Yael" Video Premiere


(Above is my friend's tattoo which is in Oh, Sleeper's tattoo photo album.) 

These week has just started and two of my favorite bands have released music videos!

Yesterday Underoath released "Sunburnt" and today Oh, Sleeper came out with a video for  "Hush Yael" off of their 2012 album Children of Fire.

I could talk about this band all day, they are dripping with talent, skill, and passion. And all of that is clearly seen in this music video of their live performance in Houston (or Dallas, I forget) in Texas.

Frontman, Micah Kinard is absolutely amazing with his vocals and still manages to go crazy on stage! My favorite part are when he jumps into the crowd and people go mad! After that people are climbing on top of one another, a dude makes it on stage and Micah screams in his face.

You also get to see guitarist and back up vocalist, Shane Blay and drummer Zack Mayfield in their element. They are both killing it!

I love this band so much and I hope that you enjoy this music video as much as I do.

Be prepared for them on the Vans Warped Tour this summer, they will be bringing the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment