Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

We Came As Romans "Hope" Video



We Came As Romans has released their new video for their single "Hope".  This track will be on their third album which will be coming out sometime during 2013.

The song is very inspiring, saying that we have are the hope for the future and that we have to make a difference. On their website the band is going for a more positive message in their lyrics and with their lives.

Also the band has come out with a symbol that you can see in the picture above. I am not sure if it is a symbol for the band or it is a symbol of hope. I'm not quite sure, but I do know that people will be getting this tattooed on themselves in no time!

Overall, I love WCAR but this is not my favorite. Hopefully, something better will be revealed later.

No comments:

Post a Comment