Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Greeley Estates "Turn the Night Away"


Greeley Estates had released a single from their upcoming album Devil Son which will be out on April 9th.

The track is called "Turn the Night Away" and it is quite different from any of the tracks off of their previous record Narrow Road

The band states, "This was one of our favorite songs to write on the record. It is very different from anything we have done for a while now. I think it may catch some of our fans off guard, but hopefully overall it has a good response. The bridge is probably one of the heaviest moments Greeley has ever had."

I agree, I was not expecting this style of song when I pressed play. After listening and enjoying Narrow Road I did not really like this single.

I'm not a fan of GE but I do like what they put out but this song makes me second guess the quality of their new record.  What I really liked about their sound originally was their powerful and intense sound.  This song did not live up to those expectations at all.

Whatever, maybe the other songs will sound better than this.

If like it then you can also buy it through their Bandcamp account.

No comments:

Post a Comment