Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I Am Empire Discuss New Album



After not releasing anything new music since 2011, I Am Empire is coming out with their sophomore album on March 26th with Tooth and Nail Records.

The rockers worked for the majority of 2012 writing and recording the record. Now they are ready to put it out to their fans and will be on tour all year.

Check out their super interview with frontman Austin Lyons and guitarist Andrew Stanton.

These guys were one of my favorite bands when I was in high school and I almost got to see them at a festival.  Sadly, they had van troubles and couldn't make the venue. Teenage dreams crushed.

If you've never heard them before listen to their album Kings, I recommend the tracks "Brain Damage" and "Saints and Sinners".

Pre-orders are currently available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment