Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Friday, June 28, 2013

Stream "Collapsable Lung"


Relient K has just released a stream of their new album Collapsable Lung through Pandora.

Check the link here!

I have not heard very good things about this album especially since Alternative Press gave it 2 1/2 stars.

After listening to tracks like "Don't Blink", "My Jam" featuring Owl City, "Lost Boy" and the title track, I cannot say that I am overly excited to hear the rest. I understand that it's been a few years since they've released any of their original work and that they don't want to make the same record again.

Just none of them resonate, they are empty tracks.  Nothing comparable to previous songs like "Death Bed""Be My Escape" and "Therapy".  And of course nobody can forget silly songs like "I'm in Love with the 80s", "Mood Rings" and "Five Iron Frenzy is Either Dead or Dying".

I haven't even listened to the full album yet and I've reviewed the whole thing!  But I will post a review this weekend so keep your eyes peeled.

If you still want to buy the album, preorders are up until the official release on July 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment