Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Friday, December 21, 2012

Pierce the Veil Latest Music Video Release


Fearless Records band, Pierce the Veil has just released their latest music video for their song "Hell Above" from their album Collide With the Sky.

The video is them playing a show, just like any other band does in the scene. But there are certainly some selling points to it don't get me wrong.

These dudes look like they bring their A game except I feel like the rest of the dudes were way more intense and crazy than frontman, Vic Fuentes. This kind of surprised me but I understand that he has to sing and one cannot jump around and still pull off amazing vocals.

This video makes me want to go to a show which is probably what they want fans to feel.

If you are really inspired to see them they will be on tour with Memphis May Fire and letlive. You can get dates right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment