Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Heart to Fear on Solid State Records


Really, really, really stoked for these guys in My Heart to Fear! I did a previous blog entry about them if you want to check that out (it's under the August tab)!

Yesterday they announced that they have joined the Solid State Records family and will coming out with their EP "Lost Between Brilliance and Insanity" on November 20th.

This is the link to more about the EP here and their classy biography here!

I've seen them grow up and really develop as a band since 2008 when they played at an event my home church put on. I even went to youth group with the lead guitarist throughout high school (second dude on the left). So finally seeing them catch this huge break is incredible.

Best of luck guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment