Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

As I Lay Dying New Album Stream


As I Lay Dying has grown to be as popular as bands like Slipknot, Killswitch Engage, and Lamb of God.  Today they released their latest record with Metal Blade Records titled "Awaken".

This album is seriously sick! I haven't really listened to these guys since I was in high school but after listening to the first couple tracks I am definitely going to buy this!

They have the entire album up online for free listening right here! If you love the unique beauty of metal then you will love As I's new album!!

ALSO!!!! Today there are tons of records being dropped other than this one.

Mumford and Sons has "Babel" up on iTunes with a deluxe edition that is over priced and the still overpriced regular one. It is cheaper if you get the normal album and then buy the 2 bonus tracks separately.

This or the Apocalypse released their sophomore album "Dead Years" (this is at a normal price, just fyi) and Showbread has their album "Cancer" up for free on Come & Live!'s website.

I bought all of these so I will be taking a listen to them this week and telling you guys what I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment