Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Love and Death


Love and Death has just been signed to Tooth and Nail Records!

This hard rock band that Brian "Head" Welch, the former guitarist of Korn, has put together has been touring and playing at festivals since 2010 has finally gotten their big break.

Head's haunting vocals and his bands' powerful guitar and drums all come together on their latest EP Chemicals (available on iTunes and Spotify).

Personally, I have seen them twice and it is just not my cup of tea. Yes, I love music that is depressing, raw, and rock solid but this is too much for me.

I love Head as a person, I've heard his life story and think that he is a very true individual. But his music is just not for me.

But don't let my negative comments dissuade you from checking out their stuff though!

Check out their "Chemicals" music video!

No comments:

Post a Comment