Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Underoath is Over


Underoath has officially decided to end their long 15 year journey. After releasing numerous mind blowing albums, creating crazy music videos, and touring the world, they are calling it quits.

You can read their farewell on their Facebook and try not to shed a tear while reading it.

Their main reasoning is that they are just closing this chapter. That it is time for all of them to move on and try something new.

They will be releasing a "career retrospective album" called "Anthology 1999-2013". It will include fan favorites from all of their previously released albums and two new songs. This will be coming out on November 6th with Solid State Records.

This band and their music has been such a huge part of the last few years of my life. I remember when somebody introduced them to me and I said, "Everybody likes Underoath therefore they can't be good."

And boy was I wrong! They have been one of my favorite bands since I was 15 and couldn't imagine my high school years without them. They brought me into the hardcore scene which resulted in me listening to heavier music, buying skinny jeans, and frequently attending various shows.

Without them I don't think I would be the same person that I am today.

Question!? What is your favorite album or song of theirs? And more importantly, WHY DO YOU LOVE UNDEROATH?

Please comment. I will love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment