Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Keeping Busy



Hey guys! I feel like I haven't posted in forever which makes me kind of sad.

I have been very busy these last few days doing stuff for my new job at my school's radio station (which involves listening to various unknown bands). So I haven't had time to come up with anything worth while.

So what you can expect from this page for the fall season is:
-Album review on Mumford and Son's album "Babel" in September
-Concert review on Uprise Festival
-Concert review on Needtobreathe
- Album review on Anberlin's release "Vital" in October

and probably if I come across a really, really good album during my listening sessions I will do a post about that.

I don't have class tomorrow so I may write something up about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment