Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Monday, October 1, 2012

A Past Unknown


A Past Unknown started following me on Twitter (along with a bunch of other metal bands that I've never heard of) so I thought that I would write up a blog post about them! I will probably be doing promos for these other bands that follow me as well so get psyched!

This metalcore band reigns from the plains of Iowa and has been together since 2009.

They have a "get to know the band" video that you can check out here. It's about how they got together (which was via Facebook message) and why the band does what they do.

They are now signed with Red Cord Records and came out with their first full length in 2011 called "To Those Perishing".

The band is about to release their sophomore album "Vainglory" which will be available on the 9th of this month, it'll be on iTunes or you can get a physical at their merch site.

So I've been listening to their album a bit in these few minutes that I've been writing up this blog and I really dig their stuff! I am excited to see what they are bringing to the table when they're album drops.

Here are some videos you can check out!
"Curses"
"Nothing to Hide"

For more A Past Unknown check out their Facebook, Twitter, and listen to their album on Spotify!


No comments:

Post a Comment