Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Monday, October 1, 2012

POP SHUVIT


Pop Shuvit has come across my path and I am really glad that they did. They are a Malaysian group that has been around since 2001. Yeah and that's not a typo. They got together when I was 8...I'm 19 now. 

Their music style is a mix of alternative and hip hop with some sweet techno beats. Each song is something completely different which is quite refreshing.

They only have like 24,000 likes on their Facebook which I find really odd because of the talent that this group possesses.

Maybe 2012 will be there year and they will finally sign to an actual label and get exposure throughout the world.

The only place that I can really find their music is on their website. Def check them out! They could use the exposure!

No comments:

Post a Comment