Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sleeping With Sirens


Sleeping With Sirens, the Rise Records sensation, as just released a new music video!

The video is for the song "Roger Rabbit" off their latest EP release "If This Were a Movie, This Would be Your Soundtrack".

This EP showcases frontman Kellin Quinn's vocal crooning abilities. He is melting every girl's heart with his romantic lyrics and gentle voice.

Kind of reminds me of Never Shout Never to a degree.

After seeing this video I am going to give this band a second try. I listened to their full length from 2011 "Let's Cheers to This" and was disappointed.

I disliked his voice because I didn't think it meshed with the alternative sound of the band. But maybe now I am going to listen once again.

Here are some more SWS videos that rock:
"If You Can't Hang"
"If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn" (this song is old but good)
"Do It Now, Remember It Later"

No comments:

Post a Comment