Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Miss May I


Miss May I is one of the most popular bands with Rise Records. They rocked across the country this summer on Vans Warped Tour and they are now going to be headlining the Alternative Press Tour this fall.

The band released their latest video for the song "Day by Day" from their 2012 record At Heart.

The video is a riot and the band is arrested and put into a police van. Yeah, it's pretty sick. It's in black and white and you never really get a clear shot of anything which is how a real riot would be like, unstable.

Def check it out!

I am going to try and get a Spotify player for this blog so I will be able to put music with each post! I am super stoked and cannot wait to amp this page up.


No comments:

Post a Comment