Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Lacey leaves Flyleaf


Flyleaf's long time frontwoman, Lacey Sturm, will be leaving the band. Replacing her will be Kristen May who used to play in Vedera.

The band's new release New Horizons  will be her final production with the band. The album will be up for pre-order on the 30th of October.

I am extremely sad to see her go but I completely understand her choice.

Between Memento Mori and the new record she has become a wife and mother. Her family needs her and her time with Flyleaf is now over.

To read the band's comments and Lacey's message check it at that link!

Flyleaf's music has helped shape who I am as a person and was also something that really helped me grow spiritually and emotionally throughout high school.

It really sucks that all of the bands that I once adored are calling it quits. I guess that's what happens to every great band eventually.

Thank God there is still Bob Dylan!

No comments:

Post a Comment