Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Chvrches "The Bones of What You Believe" review


Scottish electro pop band, Chvrches (pronounced "churches") has come out with their first full length The Bones of What You Believe. 

This album has everything that you could want from this genre: fun, catchy beats, the f word and lyrics that speak of the struggles of loving someone.

Each track is perfectly crafted with hook, line and sinker! The beats never spot or get old, the lyrics are fresh and as an overall piece each song works together to make a complete work.

Favorite tracks: "Recover" (I fell in love with this song in the spring), "Lungs", "Gun" and "Tether".

This review is terrible but I think it's because I know little to nothing about electro pop. This is a band that I am surprised that I love, it's the fact that they are so incredible that I can't deny their quality. I almost never listen to female vocalists, pop or anything with synths. So I have to say that Chvrches has won me over even though they had everything going against them in my typical interests.

I love this album so much I would say they deserve a 4.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment