Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Friday, September 20, 2013

Wolves at the Gate cover Thursday


Solid State Records band Wolves at the Gate have just released their Back to School EP which consists of covers of classic songs by classic bands like Blindside and Thrice.

Here is the link to their cover of Thursday's "Understanding a Car Crash".

In my own opinion, the cover is fine, I like that it's a bit harder than the original. Thursday is quality, nobody can say they aren't and WATG is still a growing band but they do the song justice.

I was never into covers, I would rather listen to an original song any day. I am glad that WATG but some new material out though, it has been over a year since the release of their full length Captors so it's good that they are putting something out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment