Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Stream Balance and Composure's new album


Balance and Composure's new album The Things We Think We're Missing is available to stream via Pitchfork!

The album officially drops September 13th which you can order from the band's website (for the US through No Sleep Records and the UK/EU through Hassle Records).

These guys will also be on tour all fall with Title Fight (now through the first half of October) and Coheed and Cambria (mid-October until November).

Check out the album and give these guys your love and support!

Also guys sorry I haven't posted in weeks and weeks and weeks. I have been super busy because I moved into a new city and life has just been insane. I will do my best to be more on top of things and stuff in the music world.

Hopefully, I will be posting a concert review for the Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the Disco Save Rock 'n' Roll stadium tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment