Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New Found Glory "Connect the Dots"


New Found Glory has a stream of their single from their upcoming album Kill It Live which will be available on October 8th. The video will be out soon! Check out their Facebook for pictures from the shoot!


I am liking the song, nothing ground breaking or anything like that though. It is just a typical NFG song complete with their pop punk roots.

For the record, I didn't even know that they were coming out with a new album. Personally, I am not dying to hear it like I am for Touche Amore's new album (which comes out in a couple weeks, YAY).

I am even less excited because it's a live record. Nobody even likes live records!! I would rather pay for tickets to see a band, transport to and from the venue and get a poster from the merch table than buy a live album.  They just ruin lives.

But don't let my negative view on this topic dissuade you from checking it out, I'm sure it will be on YouTube or Spotify eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment