Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wolves at the Gate

Sadly I did not have time to finish my album review on House of Heros new album "Cold Hard Want" (this weekend was a bit crazy). But that will be out sooner than soon! So instead here is going to be a quick post about a newer band called Wolves at the Gate.

Wolves at the Gate is a 5 piece post-hardcore band from Ohio. They've been signed with Solid State Records since '11 with a 5 song EP called "We Are the Ones".  They finally realsed their first full-length album on July 3rd with 11 songs that sing of the beauty of Christ and the redemption that He brings to His people.

I saw these guys play at Creation Festival Northeast this past June and they killed it! Their energy was high, vocals and playing were excellent and dead on, and they had Shane Blay from Oh, Sleeper sing their song "Slaves".

My brother and I also luckily got to meet the band and they were the nicest (and cutest) bandmates that I have met in a while! We stood around joking and chatting. I think that they were glad that somebody was really pumped to see them.




They are one of my new favorites and would love to see them get the attention that they deserve. If you're interested in their stuff, check out their latest video "Dead Man" HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment