Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Collection of Random Things

So this is post is going to consist of a few random things, nothing that really deserves an entire post.

Thing 1. The new Anchor and Braille album "The Quiet Life" drops TODAY! They released a video for their song Find Me yesterday so check that out as well! The video is great (I adore Stephen Christian's fashion style!) and the song is fantastic. It is a plee for the quite life, for life to settle down but he realizes "it will never find me". You can pick up their album on iTunes if you please!

Thing 2. Rise Records is going to be announcing a new band that they signed this Friday! I'll post it on here but if you can't wait for me, check out their Facebook for the soonest update.

Thing 3. The Killers are coming out with a new album on September 18th called "Battle Born". They also released a video for their song "Runaways" which is featured on the album (of course).  I am not a huge Killers fan but I do like the video and song. It tells a story of two lovers and their journey through their relationship and life.

Thing 4. Cherri Bomb (an all girl punk band) does an interview with New Found Glory while they're on Warped Tour. The video is great so check it out right here.

I'll do a post on Cherri Bomb this week (hopefully) since I don't think they are too well known by the public. They have a full length out now so if you are intrigued after you watch their interview look them up! I'm sure they will appreciate it.

Whelp, that is all I have to share today.

No comments:

Post a Comment