Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Monday, July 30, 2012

You've Gotta Be Kidding....

So I was skimming the news section on altpress.com and came across this interesting article. (Link here ->HERE)

There was a drunk dude in New York trying to "sneak into a Nickelback concert" at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center. Instead of actually getting into the show he fell 40 feet into the Geyser Brook Gorge. He will be released from the Albany Medical Center Hospital on Wednesday.

This story is sad for the dude but completely hilarious at the same time! Only a person who was intoxicated would EVER want to sneak into a Nickelback show. In my opinion, they suck. Like they probably are one of the worst famous bands out there. All I imagine are multiple Nicholas Cages performing as a unit.

And I should probably put an update on here...well I have no clue how my week is going to pan out so probably just short posts each day. I know one will be about the new Killers video (I forgot about it and will do that tomorrow or tonight!) but that is all I can really promise.

Thank you for skimming, reading, and passing by this blog! It certainly makes me glad that people are seeing what I am writing. Have a splendid Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment