Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sent By Ravens Break Up :(

Today I received sad news from my brother while I was watching the Olympics (go team USA!) this morning. That Tooth and Nail Records rock band Sent By Ravens has decided to take an "extended hiatus". Which in the music world basically means that they are breaking up.

My brother and I have been listening to SBR since they came out with their first album in 2010, "Our Graceful Words". They have a music video for their single "New Fire", which I fell in love with immediately.

They also recently released a second album in the spring of '12 called "Mean What You Said". This is one of the reasons their break up was such a surprise to me, since they just came out with this new material. It is a great rock album and to catch a glimpse, they have a video for "We're All Liars".

These pictures are form Creation Festival Northeast 2012, the last SBR show I attended. Great show!

For more information on the band and to see their departure post check out their Facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment