Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Inhale Exhale


Inhale Exhale has been around for a number of years. They have released three records with Tooth and Nail Records and now are on the verge of their fourth with Red Cord Records. It is called "Movement" which is available on October 9th.

The band posted a video that has a few clips from the new album to give fans a taste of what they can expect from the album. You can see it right here.

Inhale Exhale was the second hardcore band that I got into (1st was Underoath) back in 2008. I remember playing their sophomore album "I Swear..." on my 1st generation blue iPod nano (which probably had like 4GB) constantly.

With this new album I hope that they show growth from their last album ("Bury Me Alive" which somebody stole from me in high school) and create a larger fan base.


No comments:

Post a Comment