Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Natural High

I feel that there is nothing exciting or epic going on in the music world right now. Summer tours are dwindling down, new records are ready to be sent to the local music shop, and that's about it. Since I am low on exciting material I thought I would share something I found on altpress.com.

There is an organization, I guess that's what I'd be called, called Natural High and they promote living off of the natural high of life opposed to smoking, drinking, and drugs. They have regular kids post videos about their own personal natural high and they also have videos of famous people talking about their drug-free lives.

The one that I saw was of Beau Bokan from blessthefall and you can check that out here! I haven't watched them all but I plan on checking out the other ones by: Matt Greiner of August Burns RedLevi Benton from Miss May I, and Switchfoot (one of my personal favorites).

These guys certainly have a point about making the choice to stay out of drugs and drinking. I personally live an alcohol and drug free life and plan to keep it that way.

Hope you guys like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment