Don't Speak English? NOT TO WORRY!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sent by Ravens Farewell Video


I previously posted about the 5 piece rock band, Sent by Ravens breaking up. If you haven't seen it check it out on the side bar!

David Childers, a friend of the group, created a farewell video complete with footage from their final show in South Carolina and commentary from the band, friends, and fans on their break up.

You can check out the the video by clicking on the link in this sentence.  It starts a little slow but if you're a big SBR fan you will really enjoy this.


On another note!!! I will be interviewing Jay Bainbridge from Nine Sons of Dan next week!! I am super duper excited!! I will be posting it on my college's news website and then posting that link here on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment